Please note on the day of your appointment you will receive a text &/or e-mail. You must complete the TWO forms prior to your appointment. Thank you !
We hope all is well with you and your family during these challenging times.
We are now scheduling dental appointments, and we are taking extensive precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our patients. We are fully compliant with infection control procedures set by the Alberta Dental Association & College (ADA&C) and College of Registered Dental Hygienists of Alberta (CRDHA) as well as health regulations set Alberta Health Services (AHS).
We have also changed our appointment procedures and taken other precautionary measures to provide a safe dental treatment appointment, which we have explained below.
Before Your Appointment
- Patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 symptoms, possible contact with COVID-19 positive persons and for travel outside of Canada.
- Patients will have to wait 14 days after returning from travel outside Canada for dental appointments.
- Submit the COVID-19 Pandemic Dental Treatment Consent Form (written by ADA&C) & Pre-screen form on the day of your appointment (You will receive a text &/or e-mail at 6 am on the day of your appointment with a link to the forms).
Upon Your Arrival To The Office
- To maintain social distancing, please call the office (403) 228-3966 when you arrive and wait in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time.
- Patients must register their vehicle by using the machine located at the back entrance. There will be 90 minutes complimentary parking.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask to enter the Rideau Medical-Dental Building per City of Calgary Bylaw 26M2020
- Patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and possible contact with COVID-19 positive persons upon entering the practice.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entering the practice.
- Patients showing signs or symptoms of illness, or exposure to COVID-19, will be asked to reschedule their appointments.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entrance that patients will be asked to use.
- Only scheduled patients will be allowed into the office other than patients requiring care from one guardian or caregiver.
- The number of patients at any given time in the practice will be limited and appointments will be staggered.
- Waiting area chairs will be spaced to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
- We ask that patients continue to practice social distancing measures in the office at all times.
- You will find hand sanitizer at our entrance and throughout the office.
- Magazines, children’s toys, and other items that are difficult to disinfect will be removed from the waiting area.
- We will suspend providing coffee and water.
- Common areas are sanitized after every patient.
Your Treatment and Care
- All staff completes a self-assessment screening at home & upon arrival to the office for COVID-19 symptoms and possible contact with COVID-19 positive persons.
- Staff temperatures will be taken daily upon entering the practice.
- If a team member does not pass the screening they are not reporting for work and following appropriate guidelines set by the AHS.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided for all clinical and administrative staff including, N95 (or equivalent) masks, face shields, gowns, gloves, and other protective equipment as required.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- Plexiglass screens have been installed at reception counters to protect patients and staff.
- Credit card / payment processing terminals will be wiped and sanitized after each use.
The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority, and our entire dental team is committed to ensuring your safety and comfort in receiving dental care from our office.
We are looking forward to reconnecting with our patients and providing for your dental needs.
If you have any questions or concerns related to your care after reviewing this information, please contact us directly.
Dr Janet Kan & the Rideau Dental on 4th Street Team